(Senior) Backend Engineer Ruby on Rails (f/m/d)
- Full-time employee
XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
(Senior) Backend Engineer - Ruby on Rails (f/m/d)
For years XING has been one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces agile methods in and beyond the cross-functional product development teams. With our strong group of over 45 product people - with a variety of specialisations and a keen interest in collaborating and learning from one another - we actively work to grow our product culture. Thanks to our internal learning mindset, a variety of training courses, exchange with external partners as well as national and international experts, we pursue our vision: For a better working life.
A challenging task
As a member of our talented team, under Agile Development methodologies, your focus will be the development and maintenance of our web-based Recruiting products. We lead the German speaking market for social recruiting products.
A convincing background
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in one or more of backend technologies like Java, Go, Nodejs, Kubernetes, …
- Testing (Unit Testing / TDD / BDD).
- Constantly evolving with the technology trends, and willing to embrace change.
- Team spirit and willingness to share knowledge with other colleagues.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with frontend web technologies like React, Angular, Vue.
- Regular contributions to open source projects.
An inspiring environment
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Innovation weeks (Hackweeks)
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks.
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Bicycle park and package reception
- Relocation pack if needed.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions please let us know!