(Senior) Brand Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4 million reviews across 965,000 companies, kununu has become Europe’s leading review platform for workplace insights. Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an international, technology and data-driven company that has grown from a Viennese Start Up to a leading digital ScaleUp. In this role, you have the opportunity to shape and communicate our vision and mission and have an impact on the development and messaging of our brand narrative, for both B2C and B2B. You add value for our users as well as driving the project of our brand positioning.
Corona does not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talents to kununu. We’ve switched into a fully remote working setup for the time being, and we are driving forward our business with full steam.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. In this role, you directly contribute to our purpose by shaping our vision and mission as a kununu ambassador to the outside world.
- As part of our Brand & Communications team you are mainly responsible for analysing our brand positioning and user/customer insights.
- You define kununu’s brand strategy and own the development and messaging of the brand narrative for both B2C and B2B.
- You will work closely with our Marketing & Content teams to further shape and communicate our vision and mission.
- You will also collaborate with the product and design managers as well as with New Work SE Brand & Communications teams to create, execute, and manage brand programs and campaigns.
- You are in charge of translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You already have at least 5 years of experience in working as a brand manager or related position, with core experience focusing on developing and launching brand campaigns.
- You have already experience with project management, with a solid understanding of PM principles and techniques.
- You bring strong communications skills and have experience with stakeholder management, ideally gathered in a fast paced, digital work environment.
- You love to work with people. You are a creative thinker and problem solver as well as open-minded to tackle the unknown.
- You are eager to try out and learn from. And then try it again with your learnings.
- Your profile is rounded out through your fluent German and English skills.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- Our Purpose: We believe that life is too short to spend it at the wrong company. That’s why we want to empower people to choose the right place to work and aim to create a better workplace for all. Join our crew to take over responsibility for the brand of Europe's leading review platform.
- We are hungry to grow within a tech- and data-driven environment. We´ve grown from a Viennese start up into an international scale up and we are the most relevant employer review platform in DACH with aspirations to become super-dominant in this market.
- To grow you personally, we offer you an individual training budget of >1k EUR per year, a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.
- The digital age has transformed the way we share our work lives. Therefore, you will find flexitime, remote work opportunities and a high degree of autonomy in your daily work.
- In a connected world, collaboration is a lot more human. At kununu, a highly diverse and international crew (approx. 120 people over 4 locations) consisting of more than 15 nationalities awaits you.
- We consider our company culture as being open and transparent. We offer regular “Ask me anything”-sessions with our leadership team, hold a monthly global company meeting and use kununu engage as an internal feedback tool.
- We are more flexible than corporates and we are more stable than startups. At kununu, you will be working in a fast-paced environment that requires highly adaptive people. You will not find company- politics and elbows. We are in this together.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits, that make kununu an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, regular team events (e.g. summer & Christmas party, and extra budget for every team), organic fruit, free coffee & drinks, a referral bonus for recommending talent to our crew, and many more. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 43,000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.