(Senior) CRM Strategist (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY.
Join us in VIENNA, HAMBURG or BERLIN.
With over 4.4 million reviews across 960,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
You have the opportunity of taking up a meaningful challenge with high impact for our users by building up and implementing our future CRM strategy. Loads of opportunities to bring in your own data based ideas in a purpose-driven organization await you!
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Our purpose is damn strong: Empowerment. That's what it's all about. We help people choose the right place to work and create a better workplace for all. By helping us to establish a close and personal relationship with our users through building and developing our B2C CRM strategy and driving its implementation, you directly contribute to this purpose.
- As part of our Marketing team, you optimize our user journey based on data: From first ideas to implementation, you’ll make sure that our users receive the proper content at the right time on the right channel.
- You define user journeys across all segments and develop and test automated, personalized, trigger-based campaigns and messaging.
- You are responsible for building and scaling a highly automated, yet personalized and multi-channel CRM solution together with our product and tech team.
- You will oversee the CRM requirements-gathering process across all business stakeholders and coordinate across several teams.
- You will drive and manage the tool implementation process (Braze) in alignment with our product and tech team.
- You test new channels including messenger and app push.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have 6+ years of experience in building up CRM strategies & systems and a significant track record in successfully bringing your ideas to daily business life.
- You have a finished Master degree, e.g. in Online Marketing, CRM, statistics or a related field.
- You bring a great amount of experience in Project Management to the table, preferably connected to Online Marketing/CRM-projects.
- You bring in strong expertise and knowledge on customer insights and analytics out of your experience with digital products, ideally for online marketplaces or platforms.
- You know your way around in data analytics and you are a proficient user of relevant tools like Google Analytics or Tableau.
- Besides your analytical know-how, you also stand out with your creative and conceptual skills in the CRM field.
- Your ability to prioritize and your structured & strategic working approach enable you to prosper in a fast paced and results-oriented environment.
- You love to work with people from different teams and backgrounds and stand out for your hands-on mentality.
- Your profile is topped off with fluent English skills. German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We believe that life is too short to spend in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
- We are hungry to grow: Challenging tasks within a highly passionate and international crew await you when it comes to strengthen our position as market leader in the DACH region and extend our footprint in the US and other new markets.
- With us, you work directly in the city centre in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment. You can organize your working hours flexibly with the opportunity to also work remotely.
- Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase, but is lived with passion. You will face inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem.
- We offer you the opportunity to have real impact with your work and to take kununu to a new level.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits, that make kununu an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, latest Apple hardware devices also for private use, multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, regular team events (e.g. summer & Christmas party, and extra budget for every team), organic fruit, free coffee & drinks, a referral bonus for recommending talent to our crew, and many more. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, continuous personal feedback and frequent exchange within the New Work SE universe.