Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
- Full-time employee
XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
At XING Spain, we are responsible for the development of all XING's E-Recruitment offerings, including our flagship recruitment product the XING Talent Manager or new innovative products, such as the XING Referral Manager. These define the social recruiting market in the German speaking area with high relevance and transparency for the jobseeker.
A challenging task
As a member of our talented team, under Agile Development methodologies, your focus will be the development and maintenance of our web-based Recruiting products. We lead the German speaking market for social recruiting products.
- You will be part of a cross-functional team of backend, frontend, designers and product owners
- You will build front end solutions using React/GraphQL
- You will contribute to the development of our internal design systems and tools
- You will optimize for mobile devices, browser performance and create cross-browser compatible solutions
- You will mentor your team members on best practices for front end development
A convincing background
- You have experience with ES2016+ and asynchronous programming concepts
- You have been building solutions using React for a while and have a deep understanding of the inner-workings of the technology
- You have deep knowledge in frontend testing frameworks such as Jest, enzyme or react-testing-library
- Experience with CSS-in-JS is also a plus (styled-components, emotion, JSS…)
- You are familiar with the principles of a high-performance, optimized, responsive mobile website.
- Familiarity and experience with GraphQL / Apollo is a plus
- You are generally very curious about new technologies and always try to keep up-to-date
- You enjoy working in agile teams with a focus on sharing knowledge with your colleagues sitting next to you or on the other side of Europe
- You pay attention to detail without losing sight of the goal, have a sense of ownership and pride in the quality of your work
- You are capable of analysing each problem independently and choosing the solution that adjusts better to it and not overcomplicating things.
- You are eager to work in a multicultural environment
- You are fluent in English
An inspiring environment
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Innovation weeks (Hackweeks)
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks.
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice as well for private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Bicycle park and package reception
- Relocation pack if needed.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions please let us know!