(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
BE BOLD &
In VIENNA, BERLIN
With over 3.8 million reviews across 900,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform.
We believe that every person - whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life - should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all.
Our mission is clear. We strive to bring full transparency to the job market. It´s your task to extend our product with add-on features, which transports kununu into new dimensions. How? This is up to you! Because we are lookingfor somebody who is a pioneer, does things differently and will be able to get off to a flying start when carving out their own exceptional path forward with us. We offer you the opportunity to have an impact in a tech and data-driven, fast-paced environment with meaningful work and to create innovative features from scratch within a growing product team with international focus.
A CHALLENGING TASK
- You will create features starting from scratch and through to successful implementation, all the while working closely with our design and development teams to ensure high quality throughout the whole product lifecycle. This is how we perceive the way to kununu’s next big thing:
- It starts with research: You get yourself an overview by doing local and global market- & competitor-analyses which are the basis for defining product requirements and deriving product specifications.
- You look into your outcomes by prototyping, driving user research and extensive exchange with the SEO and UX teams to assess feasibility and to optimize the product in iterations.
- You will grow the concept step by step and extend the features with new functions over time. In parallel, you will set up key metrics that measure and assess product performance and make use of KPIs to derive data-based next steps and improvements.
- You will have international support in putting the features on the street by our agile software engineering team in Porto. You will be closely aligned with the tech team to ensure shipping is optimal and make necessary adjustments along the way.
- After launching the product, you will define analyses with our Business Analytics Team, using state of the art BA Tools. You know your way around interpreting the data and can derive next steps as we aim for product brilliance.
- You are a go to-person for all product stakeholders and will also support our customers in making the best use out of new features.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You can fully identify with our mission of bringing full transparency to the job market and you want to have a real impact by realizing new kununu product features.
- You’ve finished your university degree with a technical, natural science or economics focus.
- You already bring several years of experience as a (Senior) Product Manager for internet-based services to the table and have a groovy track record of delivering successful products.
- You are energized by conceptualizing and developing digital products, that thrill customers and users and really make a difference.
- You have excellent analytical skills and you can extract trends even within a bulk of data. You set up profound predictions for future developments and solve problems in a creative manner on the basis of your self-reliant and structured work approach.
- You are 100% a team player and are affected by great teamwork. You direct the development team in Porto remotely and will join them at the kununu office in Porto on a regular basis. Therefore, you have a travel readiness of 10-20 %.
- You have a firm grasp on agile development methodologies (E.g. Scrum, Design Thinking, etc.) and already bring some applied experience to the table.
- You show off with your outstanding interpersonal communication skills when it comes to interactions with several internal stakeholders, customers, and users.
- Your profile is rounded out by excellent English skills - German is a plus.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users.
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
- Real training and conferences.
- 25 days of vacation per year
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world.
- Free fruit, drinks, snacks and much more.
- English and German lessons.
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- Competitive salary.
XING offers a dynamic environment. Besides flexible working hours and some days to “work from home”, you will have an opportunity to extend your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses from technical ramp-up to foreign language lessons, regular team and offsite events, access to conferences, and lots of fun. You will work in a multicultural and international environment (XING employees come from more than 30 different countries), with people speaking English, German, Spanish, Arabic etc., but also Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Go, Java, Scala, Python, Kotlin and so on. If you like technology, you will feel at home with us!
Check out our XING engineering blog at https://tech.xing.com/