Senior QA Automation
- Full-time employee
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
XING provides advice and support to its more than 18 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
(Senior) QA Automation (f/m/d)
XING is the social network for business professionals with millions of members all over the world.
Help us shape the future – for a better working life!
We currently have different openings in Barcelona for a QA Automation.
Join us and be a driver for the software and processes quality at XING! We value the art of continuous improvement. Agile testers work directly within the development teams and are our voice of quality and continuous improvement. They play an active part in releasing the software to our end users, and they help to understand the end-user perspective. Agile testers share the improvements and lessons learned with the company, for a better-working software. Popular technologies and tools like Ruby on Rails, Java, Kotlin, Kafka, Jenkins, Calabash, Cypress,... are used.
A challenging task
- Work inside the cross-functional agile teams, closely cooperating with developers, product owners, scrum masters and other stakeholders
- Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle: from product planning to releasing to production and monitoring the live environments
- Use testing infrastructure, data and tools to perform manual, exploratory and automated testing.
- Help the team towards their journey of test automation.
- Make quality issues and concerns visible and help others understand the risks and impacts to our end users
- Propose improvements of our processes to be able to deliver higher quality software on time
- Highly tech-diverse environment with Backend, Frontend and Native App testing responsibilities
A convincing background
You must be elegible to work in the European Union, the Company will not Sponsorship Visas or Work Permits
- You are motivated and experienced test engineer with very good communication skills
- You have a solid experience with automated testing.
- You are organized and value attention to detail.
- You also have manual testing experience.
- Some experience with Ruby and Rails, version control systems (e.g. Git) and continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) is a plus
- Knowledge in SQL databases, ideally MySQL and API’s
- Proficient English speaking in a working environment (German language not required, but nice to have)
- Agile experience (Scrum or Kanban) and/or experience with backend testing (including REST services) is a plus
An inspiring environment
Check our Twitter account! https://twitter.com/NewWork_es
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.
- Innovation weeks (Hackweeks)
- Flexible working hours and remote flexibility
- Restaurant tickets, coffee and snacks.
- Spanish / English/ German lessons.
- A mobile device of your choice (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: Health insurance/ Transport/ Nursery Tickets
- Extended holidays
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Bicycle park and package reception
- Relocation pack if needed.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions please let us know!