Team Lead UI/UX Design (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. NEW WORK SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Team Lead UI/UX Design (m/f/x)
XING, a New Work SE subsidiary, is the leading online business network in German-speaking countries and supports its 16.5 million members in working in line with their way of life and individual preferences. Professionals from every industry connect with one another, look and apply for jobs, and seek inspiration about the latest trends in the world of work. Thanks to the broad news portfolio, XING members can keep their finger on the pulse and discuss the latest developments.
Come and join XING’s User Experience team of over 50 dedicated copywriters, interaction designers, visual designers and user researchers. We work with product owners, product managers and developers to create products that deliver real value to our users. We explore new opportunities, technologies and services, and continuously test and optimise our products to meet our users' needs.
As Team Lead UI/UX Design (m/f), you will shape XING’s future course of design with your team, the central design team. They deliver standard components that carry the look and feel of XING into our products.
A challenging task
- Lead an ambitious team of UI/UX designers.
- Create and optimise processes that ensure the effective and efficient delivery of high-quality products.
- Help building up our design system with standard components that convey the look and feel of XING.
- Bring the standard components to live within the product teams.
- Support the teams in finding that certain something which is making the product great.
- Review, advise and approve everything our users see.
- Explore new ideas and validate them to decide whether to go with them or not.
- Establish continuous communication with key business stakeholders and top management.
A convincing background
- You have several years of UI/UX experience with complex, process driven, consumer-facing products (web, mobile native).
- You are able to inspire and guide your team with the highest possible aspirations.
- You are experienced in the entire product management and design cycle: From user research, business planning, wireframes and prototypes to the final design, implementation and optimisation.
- You challenge outcomes both from a Product/Business perspective and a UX point of view.
- You communicate effectively and persuasively convey product and design solutions to top management and other stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are willing to travel to our other offices and enjoy the great weather there.
- If you know how to build up a design system, that is also advantageous.
An inspiring environment
New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you’ll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You’ll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you’re feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If this profile matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including salary requirements and possible starting date.
If you have any questions please let us know!