Teamlead Engineering A/B Testing Platform (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
- Manager (Manager/Supervisor)
New Work SE – for a better working life
We believe in a world of work where people can find their true self and achieve their full potential. NEW WORK SE offers a wide range of brands, products and services for a better working life. This not only makes individuals more satisfied and happier, it also makes companies more successful.
Teamlead Engineering - A/B Testing Platform (m/f/x)
We are currently staffing a new team to establish an A/B testing platform at our headquarters in Hamburg. This is your chance to make a difference as you will get the unique chance to drive how experimentation will change product development at XING. You will be able to help staff the team and together with your new team you will build scalable software, introduce the A/B testing platform and spread experimentation as a new normal in the company.
A challenging task
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of up to 5 engineers who develop and maintain the infrastructure for the A/B testing platform. This platform enables other teams and stakeholders at XING to run A/B experiments.
- Establish a team vision with a quality -, stakeholder- and team-focus.
- Proactively support your team, build trust, inspire action, provide purpose and continuously develop each team member.
- Enable your Team to build our A/B testing platform and processes in collaboration with product owners, peers, and other stakeholders to establish a central service.
- Manage collaboration with your key stakeholders (e.g. Product Development teams, Analytics and external providers) and actively seek opportunities for collaboration, process improvement and business development within the company.
A convincing background
- Excellent communication to collaborate with business stakeholders, technical engineers and Management
- Keen to work with best-practice agile development methods - prior experience in this field is definitely a plus
- Understanding what it takes to design, build and maintain a successful application, preferably with hands-on experience
- Ideally you have experience implementing A/B Experiments using a framework or a Software as a Service solution (e.g. Optimizely), you understand software architecture and you are able to provide architectural guidance.
- You’re excited about understanding and optimizing technology stacks in a fast-changing, complex environment
- You have a firm understanding of modern leadership methodologies and techniques to motivate and inspire your team
- Fluency in English is a must and ideally also in German
An inspiring environment
New Work SE offers a dynamic environment. Besides flexible working hours, you will have an opportunity to extend your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let us not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You will also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you are feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits.
Check out our XING engineering blog at https://tech.xing.com/
If you have any questions please let us know!