UX Researcher (m/f/x)
- Full-time employee
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4.6 million reviews across more than 975,000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work with workplace insights that matter, and in doing so we hope to create a better working life for all.
You have the opportunity to take up a meaningful challenge with high impact for our users as you identify and prioritize our user research needs and provide high-value user insights to the organization.
What about Corona? We are hiring! Corona did not stop us from hiring and onboarding great talent to kununu. We’ve switched into a remote working & hiring setup for the time being. We are driving forward our business with full steam to create a better workplace for all.
A MEANINGFUL TASK
- Our purpose is empowerment. Our mission is to help people to find the right place to work with workplace insights that matter. You will be in a key role to contribute to our success by creating an understanding of user behaviors and delivering key insights to our organization.
- We aim to create a better workplace for all. You will support this goal by facilitating UX evaluation activities such as usability testing of prototypes and features and by maintaining and improving our shared UX research resources.
- At kununu, you will find passionate co-workers, who really care about transparency in the job market and do their part in a highly professional way. You will work across our teams, including design, product, engineering, marketing, and brand & communications (along with other key business stakeholders) to deliver meaningful insights.
- We are a digital scale-up that is now a leading destination for workplace insights that matter. We will look to you to provide expert guidance on possible research approaches across the company, as well as building bridges to share knowledge while gathering inputs on our business needs.
- What really matters at kununu is delivering exceptional value for our users. In this role, you will organize and conduct research, analyze results, and present your recommendations to help support our design teams objectives.
- We believe that fortune favors the bold. Therefore, we will look to you to expand our existing understanding of our users and to make sure that we are solving the right problems and providing exceptional value for them.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
You are a best-in-class UX Researcher with a minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- You are experienced in identifying and prioritizing research needs and driving user research efforts.
- You have expertise in researching user behavior via studies, surveys, online experiments, in-person interviews, and other research methods.
- You have experience working with research-based models and frameworks (personas, segmentation, analytics, etc) to help the company develop a holistic understanding of our users and their needs.
- You have the ability to synthesize research and communicate findings through insight reports and presentations.
- You are skilled in facilitating UX evaluation activities such as usability testing of prototypes, and both new and existing features.
- Your profile is rounded out by exceptional English and German communication skills and the ability to present effectively to stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Your mindset towards life-long learning and personal development distinguish you, as well as your excellent planning and organizational skills, and your ability to empathize with users enables you to be the voice of the customer.
- Experience working in both B2B and B2C contexts is a plus.
- You have a university degree in a related field.
THE RIGHT PLACE TO WORK
- We believe that life is too short to spend in the wrong company. We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and in creating a better working life for all.
- We are hungry to grow. Challenging tasks working within a highly motivated and diverse organization await you. You will play a critical role in strengthening our position as market leader in the DACH region.
- We offer you the opportunity to have a meaningful impact with your work and to take UX research at kununu to the next level.
- With us, you will work directly in the city center in a state of the art, data & technology-driven working environment. You can organize your working hours flexibly with the opportunity to also work remotely.
- Our open and appreciative corporate culture is not just an empty phrase, but is lived with passion. You will have inspiring interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty of opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- We care about our employees and offer numerous benefits, that make kununu an even better place to work: 6 weeks of vacation per year, the latest Apple hardware devices (also for private use), multiple corporate benefits (e.g. shopping discounts), restaurant vouchers, regular team events, organic fruit, free coffee & drinks, a referral bonus for recommending talent to our crew, and many more. Want to bring your dog to the office? No problem at kununu.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of international training options including conference passes, professional development, coaching, and inspiring collaboration within New Work SE.
- kununu is not just a great place to work, it’s a mindset. We want you to feel at home when you work. Besides our company culture, we also offer professional psychological support and a competitive compensation package for your contribution to a product that really brings a difference to people’s work lives.
Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 45,000 €. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value-based salary.