Visual Designer (f/m/x)
- Full-time employee
XING Marketing Solutions, a New Work SE subsidiary, offers modern ad formats companies can use to promote their business within a professional environment.
Visual Designer (f/m/x)
Come and join XING Marketing Solutions and simultaneously be part of XING’s User Experience team of over 80 dedicated copywriters, interaction designers, visual designers and user researchers. We work in small teams to create products that deliver real value to our users. We explore new opportunities, technologies and services and continuously test and optimise our products to meet our users' needs.
A challenging task
- Apply user-centric thinking to come up with solutions users will love to use.
- Create and establish a consistent look and feel for your products in web and mobile.
- Create designs for new features and enhancements based on concepts, designs and specifications and in close collaboration with the Product Manager and Interaction Designer.
- Adopt and transfer brand guidelines to perform new outstanding interface designs.
- Contribute and collaborate with our central design team to improve XING’s constantly evolving design system.
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary product team full of highly qualified colleagues in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Participate in design, branding and marketing initiatives to visualize our products.
- Continuously challenge the status quo and suggest optimisations from a design/product perspective.
A convincing background
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in interaction/interface/graphic design, human interaction or related fields.
- Several years of screen design experience with consumer-facing websites and applications (product and mobile experience is a plus).
- Experience with the entire product design cycle, from wireframes, to mockups, to prototypes, through to the final design and implementation.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, experience with prototyping tools is a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuasively convey design solutions.
An inspiring environment
- The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users,
- Varied tasks, uncomplicated interactions with your colleagues as well as many opportunities to bring in your own ideas await for you,
- Innovation/hack weeks every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas,
- Real training and conferences,
- Health insurance,
- 25 days of vacation per year,
- A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world,
- Free fruit, drinks, snacks and much more,
- English and German lessons,
- A mobile device for your private use (iPhone, iPad, Android...).
We contribute into open source (https://github.com/xing) and let the world know what we are doing (https://devblog.xing.com) and organize public user groups and coding events. Check out our XING engineering blog at https://tech.xing.com/.
If you have any questions please let us know!