Working Student Content Marketing (m/w/d) 30h / week
- Student intern
BE BOLD &
A CHALLENGING TASK
- Our goal is clear: We want to bring more transparency into the workplace and create a better workplace for all! Through relevant content on topics about the workplace, we aim to give added value to our readerbase.
- As part of the Brand & Communications Team, you will create content for both our DACH and U.S. Blog. With your flair and feeling for current trends around the emphasized topics about the workplace, you’ll actively shape the content-plan and the strategies for the content.
- You’ll write blog posts and various texts, establish relevant statistics from our databank, and conceive relevant tips for those within the work world. You’ll make sure that our goals for both blogs are set and met.
- The current focus of our U.S. blog is on the topic of Healthcare; you will continue that focus and plan new ideas. You will coordinate Content Partnerships and the collaborations with freelancers from the U.S. for external content production.
- Inter-channel activities like “Arbeitgebercheck” and “BeBold” are on your list of tasks.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You currently find yourself in the midst of your studies and you already have basic knowledge in the fields of Marketing or Communications.
- Writing compelling pieces is natural and easy, as you ideally have a very good feeling for language and expression. You work very precisely and have high standards for your work.
- You recognize which topics are currently relevant and bring value for our readers. You like to research and are always combining various information as best as possible.
- You have experience in content creation, you are familiar with WordPress and Google Analytics and have perhaps made your first interactions with Adobe Photoshop? Tell us more!
- You have an important role with us. We are therefore excited if independence, responsibility and punctuality are qualities you strongly identify with.
- Communication is your tried and true. You speak excellent German and proficient English.
- You are immediately available for minimum 30 hours a week.
AN INSPIRING ENVIRONMENT
- We are convinced: Life is too short to spend it at the wrong company.
- At kununu you have the possibility to take responsibility and grow with the challenges.
- You’ll get to work in Vienna’s innercity in an innovative and creative environment with flexible working hours.
- “We give a damn“ – also as employers for our team: at kununu you are met with a friendly and enjoyable working atmosphere, regular team events and lovely colleagues that work with much <3 and engagement while supporting each other.
- Even under stressful times, you can be sure that you can feel comfortable and at home with us: For when you need a break, you are welcome to utilize our Game Room, perfect for Mario-Kart enthusiasts and a Ping-Pong room for after lunch “Ringerl” competitions- all in our modern office.
- You’ll receive a MacBook Pro from us which you are allowed to use privately. To unwind you get 6 weeks vacation a year. You also get to Restaurant vouchers, organic fruit, various drinks from our fridge, and many other Benefits.
- Transparency is most important to us: The monthly salary for Working Student positions at kununu lie at 1.542,20 € (gross) on the basis of full-time employment.